Okay, I love doing multiplicity shots, they’re so much fun! Last week when I was shooting up a roll of film for the first time in a year and a half (ha), I also decided to do some multiplicity with the digital. I ended up with a really good one of Sheila – my first of Sheila – and two halfway decent ones of Sarah. In my defense, when we did the ones of Sarah, I didn’t have my tripod so the photos had a hard time lining up.
LOL. I keep trying to get out of it but now I’ve been tagged by a Bes, two Nicoles and probably some other people, so here goes: 10 strange things about me. Let’s see if I can actually do this… in no particular order.
1. I say, “what the crap?!” …a…lot…
2. I like mayonnaise. I’ve put it on french fries and hot dogs before.
3. I don’t like mustard. I don’t like honey. I like honey mustard.
4. I like cemeteries. They’re not scary, they’re peaceful and beautiful.
5. On the same hand, I am not afraid of death.
6. I have been known to reject foods based on their texture. I don’t like any kind of melon (watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe), banana, coconut, etc.
7. I make and sell candles, but my favorite scent right now is one that I have to buy from a big brand-name company. (That sucks.)
8. I cannot stand talk radio or radio commercials to the point that they actually drive me insane.
9. 90% of the music on my iPod was recorded before I was born. (Shut up, Jared.)
10. I believe in the Dumbing Down of America. (Source: this crazy show we’re watching, Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? omg)
So t his is s t range. Every t ime I ge t an email from t his one person, all the le t t er t ‘s have spaces before and af t er t hem.
T he even funnier t hing? I don’ t even know t his chick. She sends me all sor t s of forwarded poli t ical emails, t hough. We have a common friend and/or rela t ive, bu t I don’ t know who exac t ly t his person is o t her t han t ha t .
Bu t isn’ t t his annoying t o t ry and read? Makes me no t even t ry t o read t he emails a t all. :-)
I know, I’m so picky. So picky when it comes to advertising, haha.
I seriously cannot stand this commercial though. I have to mute the stupid tv every time and look away. These guys totally freak me out, especially the guy with the big mouth. He just looks, sounds, and talks so unnatural.
The pizza looks good, however.
I just had to get that off my chest. You may now return to your regularly scheduled day.