LOL. I keep trying to get out of it but now I’ve been tagged by a Bes, two Nicoles and probably some other people, so here goes: 10 strange things about me. Let’s see if I can actually do this… in no particular order.
1. I say, “what the crap?!” …a…lot…
2. I like mayonnaise. I’ve put it on french fries and hot dogs before.
3. I don’t like mustard. I don’t like honey. I like honey mustard.
4. I like cemeteries. They’re not scary, they’re peaceful and beautiful.
5. On the same hand, I am not afraid of death.
6. I have been known to reject foods based on their texture. I don’t like any kind of melon (watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe), banana, coconut, etc.
7. I make and sell candles, but my favorite scent right now is one that I have to buy from a big brand-name company. (That sucks.)
8. I cannot stand talk radio or radio commercials to the point that they actually drive me insane.
9. 90% of the music on my iPod was recorded before I was born. (Shut up, Jared.)
10. I believe in the Dumbing Down of America. (Source: this crazy show we’re watching, Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? omg)
Okay, I’m done, happy now? lol