Did not perform service paid for


My Complaint: I needed to change my address with the Colorado State DMV. The link provided on the State website took me to the offending party who claims to have changed my address. I have still been getting DMV notices at my old address, and the USPS has to forward to my current address. I contacted the 3rd party agency to request a refund but they claim they do not charge, and therefore will not refund the money I paid them. I have bank statements that prove they have charged my account $16.99.


My Demand: Full refund