Complaint: Financial recovery services claim to deposit money in my account& are filing report in court for#1volation of bank regulation#2 collateral check fraud#3theft by deception#4electronic fraud transfer can u deposit $1260.00 & try to electronic a debit back out on a non active closed account then threaten court action.then even give it a case #.& leave no phone# or mail address or email name only had to go to internet to get info then leave all letters in capital to seem important what a scammer

Tags: Legal Process Servers

Address: Internet USA

Website: financial recovery services