Complaint: My X-husband is a sac city cop and while going through our divorce the judge made me pay my xhusband 90k about plus i pay child support to a cop that makes 10,000 + a month as well as while in court my x asked for 200.00 in child support and the judge new at the time I was unemployed and stated that I can pay more to my X. also my x husbands lawyer didnt file paper wrk correctly and thus I would not have to pay an addl. 20k to him but because I was pro per the judge took advantage of me. this Judge should be Indited for fraud!

Tags: Civil Rights Violators

Address: California USA