Complaint: do to me moving my foster care payments had been stopped until my new home was approved. however now Monterey county is refusing to give me my back payment even though the the child remained in my custody. I feel like if there was an issue with the living situation at the time the child should have been removed from the home. which is usually the case; however he was not. Now they want to tell me that they dont move the child in cases like this not true. I care for they child out of my own pocket an i want the money they owe me.

Tags: Family Services

Address: 1000 south main st salinas, California United States of America


Phone: 8317555000