Izaguirre is accused of misleading a client about the details of alternative investments.
The Sonn Law Group is investigating allegations that Samuel Izaguirre committed misconduct. If you or a family member has suffered losses investing, we want to discuss your case. Please contact us today for a free review of your case.
Samuel Izaguirre (CRD#: 4835113) is registered with LPL Financial in Miami Lakes, Florida. Izaguirre has been registered as a broker with LPL Financial since February 2011.
Izaguirre has three disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
July 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Claimant alleges losses in connection with her investments in alternative investments and an annuity. Claimant alleges she was misled about the details of the investments and therefore, incurred damages as a result of her purchases. Activity Period: 5/8/14 to present.
- Damage Amount Requested: $600,000.00
August 2019 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: Claimant alleges breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, violations of FINRA rules, misrepresentation, and failure to supervise on behalf of respondent LPL.
- Damage Amount Requested: $93,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $39,000.00
- Broker Comment: I deny all allegations of wrongdoing made in this arbitration. My broker-dealer settled this case for an amount that was about the estimated costs and fees to continue to defend the matter through hearing. I did not contribute to the settlement amount. As my broker-dealer explained in its defense, the client knew and understood the risks of the product because I discussed them with him, and he received paperwork detailing the risks as well. The client knew it was illiquid and he had sufficient funds set aside. I was prepared to vigorously defend the suitability of the investment if the matter went to final arbitration, but it was settled by my broker-dealer.
June 2010 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: Client alleges misrepresentation of a mutual fund investment. Activity dates 04/21/2010-04/21/2010.
- Damage Amount Requested: $10,949.00
- Broker Comment: Trade was cancelled.
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations that Samuel Izaguirre committed misconduct. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.