Complaint: Please help I cannot get my funds from Support kids. It’s been over 6 years.. How do I get from under them. They are the worst and do not collect any monies and I am owed $100,000 in back child support and the father works and he still has his driver’s licence. I am fed up with this. My kids and I are also tired of being homeless due to my not receiving monies I am owed..AGAIN PLEASE HELP!!

Tags: Attorney Generals

Address: Internet USA