The system of USB: Litagation called me today about an allegation of bad check that was deposited back 2010. I called the number (855) 205-6187 back; they said they were trying to contact me regrading a check that was deposited into my account. When I asked for the case number the representative would not give it to me. She said the courts will serve and I will have to go to courts to settle the case and hanged up the phone. I tried to call back but the calls went unanswered or the recording said they could not answer.